About Anderson Construction Group, Inc.
To begin with, let’s start with learning about Luxury Home Builder David Anderson of the Anderson Construction Group, Inc.
Moreover, David Anderson is well versed in every facet of residential and commercial building. Undoubtedly, he has a passion for building luxurious hill country homes, historical restorations, and off-grid builds. His design style is comfortably elegant while utilizing and enhancing the natural surroundings of each build.
Another key point, since 1989 David has excelled as a builder. Moreover, he is noted for his detailed workmanship, exceptional customer service, exceeding minimal safety requirements, and his fiscal responsibility.
Additionally, he is a highly sought-after licensed contractor. David has also served as an Infrastructure Engineering Specialist, a Building Inspector, a Code Enforcement Officer, and a Forensic Defect Consultant (just to mention a few of his positions).
As a result, he is a Certified Member of the International Code Council (ICC) and very well versed in government and state ADA specifications, Residential Codes, Construction Safety for public and private school campuses, along with numerous other residential and commercial requirements, and best practices.
Furthermore, these experiences along with many others, have made him the acclaimed home builder, consultant, inspector, and historical rehab specialist he is today. As a result, he is a firm believer in continuing education and knowing industry service providers, he regularly attends Associated General Contractors (AGC) and National Association of Remodeling Industry (NARI) meetings.
Lastly, David values working with like-minded clients and partners. In short, he and his team look forward to assisting you with your next project.
More About Anderson Construction Group, Inc.
Areas of Expertise, Licenses, Certifications, and Continuing Education
- IBC Essentials Fire Safety
- AustinICC- International Code Council Certifications
- # 8429499
- Combination Dwelling Inspector
- Building Inspector
- Structural Masonry Special Inspector
- Licensed General Building Contractor
- State of California, #1068677 and #585080
- State of Arizona, #ROC188815
- All Deck Coating System Application by Environmental Coating System Inc.
- Property Inspection Course by Inspection Training Associates (ITA)
- Poxy Coat II Application by International Coating and Chemical Company
- SpecSeal Fire stop by Specified Technologies
- Green Building for Building Professionals by Custom Builder Symposium Green Builder
- Certified Lead Contractor – Environmental Compliance
- Construction Quality Management for Contractors by U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Response Style as an Expert by San Diego Forensic Consultants Association
- Controlling Cracks in Concrete Flatwork by American Concrete Institute
- Seismic Hardware Workshop by Simpson Strong Tie
- Deck Construction and Safety 2021
- Significant Code Changes 2021
- IBC 2021
- IFC 2021
- IPC 2021
- IRC 2021
- Layers of Protection in the International Swimming Pool and Spa Code 2021
- Advances in Solar Permitting 2021
- IECC 2021
- Mass Timber Program 2021
- Trends in Structural Engineering 2021
- Certificates of Completion
- Texas Accessibility Academy 2020
- NEC Analysis of Changes 2020
- Code Requirements and Solutions 2020
- Energy Efficiency 2020
- 2017 IBC Essentials Fire Safety
- Austin Sustainable Building Materials Forum
- Regulatory Compliance for Water Efficiency in Commercial Plumbing
- Conserving Water with Reclaimed Water Flush meters
- Design Professionals Forecast Luxury Kitchen Trends
- Value of Proper HVLS Fan Specifications to a project
- Conserving Water through the Latest Updates to High Efficiency Plumbing Fixtures
- Estimating Software CHS
- Excel Estimating Spread Sheets
- Blue Beam
- Building Design
- Build Details
- Code Enforcement
- Commercial Tenant Improvements
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Estimator
- Construction of private schools
- Custom Home Building
- General Contractor
- Project Management
- Residential Restoration
- Forensic Investigation
- Historical Restoration & Preservation
- Customer Service
- ICC Codes
- Scheduling & Materials
- Industry Standards
- Off-grid Building